Read your favorite magazines from your computer, tablet, or mobile device!
- More than 100 magazines
- Available 24/7
- Enhanced with interactive features
- No subscription limits and no expiration
- Free to any OPL card holder
View our Current List of Titles
The service requires the creation of two free accounts – an OPL-Zinio account to browse the collection, and a Zinio.com account for subscribing to and reading magazines online or reading magazines on a Zinio Reader app on your computer or mobile device. We recommend using the same email address and password for both.
Follow these steps to create your free OPL-Zinio account.
- Click or tap the following link to Register & Create Account.
- Enter your Library Card Number and PIN and click or tap Submit.
- Click or tap the Create Account! button, enter the required information, and Create Account.
- An activation link will be sent to your email account.
Click on the Activation Link in your email account to Confirm your account status.
- Click on the Login link on the account confirmation screen or come back to this page to login and begin browsing the collection.
Follow these steps to browse using your OPL-Zinio account and subscribe to magazines by creating a free Zinio.com account.
- Login with your OPL-Zinio account.
- Search or browse our Digital Magazine Collection and subscribe to the magazine(s) of your choice.
- After you select your first magazine in the Collection, a second browser window will open to Zinio.com.
- First time users: follow the link to create your free Zinio.com account.
Return users: select the Login link and login using your Zinio.com account info.
After subscribing to a magazine, read it online or deliver it to a Zinio Reader app.
Use your Zinio.com account to register the app and read magazines on your device.
View the complete online User Guide or watch the How-To Video for more information.
Note: You may receive messages from Zinio regarding your Zinio account. These messages
are not from OPL, and do not affect the terms of your library account.
OPL never solicits purchases or charges any fees for the use of digital
Get the Zinio app for:
PC | Mac | iPhone/iPad | Android | Kindle Fire* | Blackberry Playbook
- Download the Zinio app
- Open the app and tap the settings icon
- Sign in with your free Zinio.com account
- While in your settings, choose to set your homescreen to the Read section which will show you your checked out magazines.
*Kindle Fire: some patrons are reporting that they are unable to find Zinio in the Amazon AppStore. Here is a workaround.
The Zinio app cannot be used to browse the Library's free Zinio
magazine collection. Library patrons must view and subscribe to
magazines using the browser on a computer or smart device! Patrons must be 17 to use the app on a tablet or mobile device.
Use the "Read" tab of the Zinio app to view the Library magazines checked out.