Two book drop slots on the north side of the building.
About the Building: The Millard Library was established
in 1952. in 1971, Millard was annexed and its library became part of
the Omaha Public Library system. in 1981, the new Millard Branch Library
opened in its present location. An expansion and renovation project, completed
in 1999, tripled the size of the building, as well as adding the sculpture, Reading Garden.